The Hocking County Health Department will be providing Flu shots on Wednesday October 2nd from 12-7 PM.
Starting Monday, October 7: Walk-ins between 8am and 4pm
Alternative clinic locations include:
- Scenic Hills Senior Center - Wednesday October 9 9am-12pm
- Gibisonville Community Center - Tuesday, October 8 11am-12pm
- South Bloomingville at Redmen Hall - Tuesday October 8 12:30-1:30 pm
- Laurelville Senior Center - Thursday October 10 10am-12 noon
- Metropolitan Hi-Rise - TBA
- Murray City Municipal Building - Tuesday October 15 10-11:30 am
- Carbon Hill at the Christian Church - Tuesday October 15 1-2 pm
- Marion Township - Thursday October 17 5-6pm
Flu shots are $15 for Hocking County residents and $25 for out of county. There will be no charge for any child less than 19 years of age. We are now contracted with a number of insurance companies and may be able to bill your insurance. If you have questions, please feel free to call the health department as (740) 385-3030 ext 1.